The Real Food Revolution is a 3-day event designed to empower individuals to transform and take control of your own health and wellbeing. Reignite your passion for healthy eating and transform your mind, body and kitchen permanently!
The 2014 Real Food Revolution was nation-wide sell-out event with industry experts and presenters such as Pete Evans, Therese Kerr and Dr Libby and many more. With over 8 locations in 2015, the event is coming to a location near you with even more speakers, live demonstrations, free samples and of course more FUN! It is in a conference style setting for a Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday. 3 day and 1 day tickets are available.
Topics will be covered by over 40 industry expert speakers range from fermentation, sprouting/wheatgrass, tonic herbalism, intuitive eat, paleo, raw, vegan, high carb low fat, chiropractic care, yoga/mediation, blending, juicing, dehydrating and more. It will be an event not only based on providing the latest information but also actually demonstrating and showing participants the how to’s.
Do you want to
- Wake up feeling happy and more energised?
- No longer experience food cravings and addictions?
- Understand how to make peace with your plate?
- Be a part of a life changing movement?
- Enjoy real food?
- Live with purpose, clarity and control?
- Understand how to make real food dishes?
- Improve your libido?
Here are just a few of the discoveries that you will make at The Real Food Revolution
- Why water is the elixir of life, enzymes are the key to life and why digestion aids our existence.
- How to get a flatter stomach within 30 days.
- The 5 steps to making your eyes brighter, hair shinier and nails stronger.
- The 5 reasons you should ‘fatten up’ -with GOOD fats.
- How food can awaken a higher purpose and consciousness, positively impacting other areas of your life.
- The key variables that make perfect fermented food and beverages.
- Why raw food living is the key to longevity and vitality.
Perth: 12-14 June - Perth Town Hall
Gold Coast: 26-28 June - Crowne Plaza, Surfers Paradise
Sydney: 10-12 July - Kirribilli Club
Canberra: 31 July - 2 August - Rydges Capital Hill
Melbourne: 14-16 August - Ibis Melbourne
Adelaide: 11-13 September - The Payneham Library
Hobart: 28-30 August - Wrest Point
Cairns: 02-04 October - The Pullman Hotel
I'm so excited to be a guest at this event, as an affiliate I've organised a special discount code for you