I seriously can't even believe what I'm about to say! This is my last 6 week Challenge for the year of 2014! What the very farrrrrrrrk? Where did that year go?
Some people find group training scary and intimidating, not too mention some of those weirdo PT's with their HUGE ego's! New Outlook Fitness, founded by me (Nat Carter), is so not about anything scary! We are kind of one big happy (slightly wacky) family. As long as you listen to Mumma bear (me!) then everything will be fine. I work with people from all walks of life but I especially love those keen to undertake a big transformation to lose more than 5 kilos and basically turn their life upside down and come out fitter, stronger, happier and more confident.
We do our thing outdoors with weights/kettlebells/ropes/bands/bars/medicine balls/bodyweight, high intensity interval training (an exceptional form of cardio especially for fat loss) and core/postural exercises. It's everything a gym has except in the beautiful fresh air and green surroundings! Sunrises are a regular too.
So let's get into our final challenge for the year- to get you out and about, ready to conquer the beach and your Summer holidays. Confidence city!
You'll work on:
- Fitness, without the need for boring treadmills or yawnifying steady state cardio- Getting sexy curves and strength where you need it most!
- Confidence and self esteem
- The fear that surrounds weight training for women and busting through it
- Challenging yourself and break through any weight loss plateau's you may be experiencing
- YOU, your own personal goals. Our environment is super friendly, no large groups, egos and it's very safe (injuries/special considerations are cared for).
All you have to do fill out this form below:
We start on the 4th November until 11th December, perfect for that final party/holiday season boost.
Can't wait to kick your ass! x Nat
10 Ways To Make Exercise Not Feel Like Exercise